Courses‎ > ‎

CS Major/Minor Declaration

To declare a major or minor in Computer Science you must first be advised by a Computer Science advisor. It is not sufficient to speak with a CASA success coach or an advisor from a department other than Computer Science.

To make an advising appointment, visit our Program Assistant Rosa Maria Garay in HR 545. Appointments may also be made by emailing

Once you have completed your advising appointment, submit the online Change of Academic Program form. Provide the name of the Computer Science advisor you met with. 

Once the department chair and dean's office approve the change, you will be assigned a permanent Computer Science advisor.