Due Friday, 2/6 - 5:00PM
- Ex5.17 - Write a for loop to print the multiples of 3 from 300 down to 3.
- Implement a method that takes as input a reference to a sorted array of
String objects, an integer representing the number of valid String
objects contained in the array, and a new String object to be inserted
into the array. The method will insert the new String object
at the appropriate location and resize the array if necessary.
The method returns a reference to the new array. The signature of the method follows:
Implement a class Square. A Square represents the information about a single square of a Sudoku board. A Square has the following data members, and get/set methods for each data member:
public String insertSorted(String stringlist, int numstrings, String newstring);
Implement a class Board that has a 9x9 array of Squares as its data member. Implement a method checkRows in the Board class. checkRows returns true if every row in the array contains a square with each value 1-9. For testing, statically set the values stored in each Square of the array. The signature of the checkRows method is as follows:
- original - a variable of type boolean to indicate whether the value was set in the original puzzle
- set - a variable of type boolean to indicate whether the value has been set by the user, or was set in the original puzzle
- value - a variable of type int to indicate the value stored in the square. if the square has not been set, the value will be 0.
Implement a program that provides search-and-replace
functionality. Allow the user to specify a search term, a replace
term, and a file name. Open the file, replace all instances of
the search term with the replace term and save the result to a new file. You may choose the name of the new file.Submission Instructions
- public boolean checkRows();